- Click to view our 2018 RATES
- To see cottage pictures and locations, see our Accommodation Photos & Property Map
- NOTE: Beverages from our bar, motor boats (with the exception of our organized waterski sessions), Maine State Lodging tax (9%), and service charge (15%) are not included in our rates
Reduced rates are available for additional adults, infants (0-1), toddlers (1 -5) and children (6-12) after cottage minimum occupancies have been met. Rates vary by season and cottage. Cottage minimum occupancies (with the exception of Lake House) are waived after Labor Day. Unless otherwise noted, we ask a $500 deposit to confirm reservations for cottages and rooms in our Main Lodge. Accepted methods of payment are cash, check, and travelers' checks.
Once the minimum rate for an accommodation has been satisfied, the rate for children is as follows:
Infant: $50 1-5 years: $90 6-12 years: 1/2 rate
No charge after Labor Day for children under 6 for our Social Season guests. Does not apply to wedding weekends in September and October.
CHILDREN - DINING ROOM POLICY
Children of all ages are most welcome at Migis Lodge, and in consideration of all our guests we have established the following policy:
Children five years of age and under are not allowed in the Main Dining Room. Families with children who are five and under are served in our air-conditioned Family Dining Room which offers, in addition to our regular menus, a children's menu for lunch and dinner.
During dinner, parents of young ones have two options. They can eat in the Family Dining Room with their children, or they can have their children participate in our traditional "Zoo" program. This includes, at no additional charge, a supervised children's evening program from 6:00 pm to 8:30 pm, with dinner in the Family Dining Room from a special children's menu and a supervised playtime after dinner, enabling parents to eat at their leisure. Older children are also invited to participate in these programs when they wish.
NOTES ON DRESS
Migis is proud of its time-honored tradition of dressing more formally for dinner. We are grateful to you, our guests, for continually reminding us of the importance of this tradition to your Migis experience.
- Beginning at 5:30 pm, our dress code applies in the Main Lodge, on the Porch and Terraces, in the Dining Room and Family Dining Room:
- Gentlemen aged 13 and older are required to wear jackets.
- Gentlemen of all ages are required to wear a collared shirt and we prefer traditional khaki or other dress pants.
- Ladies may choose dress pants or capris, skirts, dresses, blouses, dressier tops and sweaters.
- Please, no tee-shirts, athletic wear or baseball caps.
- Dress is casual for Breakfast, Lunch and any outdoor meals.
ACCOMMODATION AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Flat Screen Cable Television
- Wireless Internet Access
- Irons & Ironing Boards
- Hair Dryers
- Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Gel, Lotion, Bar Soaps
- Wooden Hangers
- Alarm Clocks
- Daily Housekeeping and Cabin Steward Services
CHILDREN - ACTIVITIES
At Migis Lodge there is much for children of all ages ~ two playgrounds, a recreation room, a sandy beach, woodland walks, and much more. Also, at no additional charge, we offer two afternoon camps:
1) Children between the ages of 4 and 6 have the opportunity to be part of the Migis "Kids' Camp", which runs 7 days a week from noon to 5pm. Energetic counselors lead the children through activities which change daily and truly make the most of the Migis property and activities, so your children will make life long memories on their vacation. Activities include tie-dye, nature walks, swimming, boat rides to the Candy Store, fairy & gnome house building, talent shows, treasure hunts and much, much more!
2) For active older children, Migis offers "Adventure Camp". This program also runs 7 days a week from noon to 5pm. Children aged 7 and older enjoy different adventures, activities and excursions daily. If your child might enjoy fishing, hiking, kickball, canoeing, island parties, tye-dye, underwater scavenger hunts, capture the flag and more, then "Adventure Camp" is for them!
The "Zoo" program at dinnertime (for children of any age) and the Activity Programs are provided at no extra charge. Private baby-sitting can be arranged at reasonable rates with prior notice.
Boating is very popular at Migis Lodge, with its location directly on the shore of Sebago Lake. The Songo River, Brandy Pond, and Long Lake are open from Sebago, making a 32-mile waterway available to the boating enthusiast.
We have a Herreshoff day sailer, four Sunfish, wooden rowing dories, canoes, kayaks, paddleboards, and a small fleet of 14' Lund aluminum boats with motors for guest use. We maintain a 1947 Chris-Craft Cruiser which makes regular excursions to the Songo Locks and Frye's Leap, as well as ocassional moonlight dessert cruises. Most boating is free to guests. Exceptions include a rental charge for boats with motors: $25 gas charge for a full day or $15 gas charge for up to a half day for our small motor boats; $250 rental plus gas for a full day or $175 rental plus gas for half day for our Grady White "Tournament 22", equipped with a 250-horsepower motor; $350 rental plus gas for a full day or $275 rental plus gas for the Tahoe LT25 pontoon boat with a 115-horsepower motor. A tube and tow line for either of the larger boats can be rented for $25.
Waterskiing (including wakeboarding and kneeboarding) is scheduled three times daily with a limited amount of instruction included at the 10:00 am and 2:00 pm sessions. There is no charge for this.
The Migis Fitness Center, complete with a variety of aerobic machines, a complete weight training apparatus and free weights, is open for guest use from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm daily. Morning exercise classes occur Sunday through Friday mornings in the summer season and on Saturday mornings after Labor Day. In addition, for a fee, massages are offered at our wellness center.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available throughout the property.
Pets are not allowed at Migis Lodge; however, we have some fine kennels in the area at which we can arrange accommodations for guest pets. Here is a link our Blog article with information about local kennels: http://migislodge.tumblr.com/search/dogs
RESERVATIONS, DEPOSITS, PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION
Advance reservations are advisable during all of our season, and it is necessary for us to know the departure as well as the arrival date. The required deposit per cottage is either $500 or $1000 depending on cottage size. This deposit guarantees for you that we will hold the space as outlined in your reservation confirmation, and for us that you will guarantee to pay for the entire period confirmed. If for any reason a cancellation of your entire stay is necessary, we will return the amount promptly if the cancellation is received sixty (60) days prior to the scheduled arrival time. In the event of a last-minute cancellation, we will return the full deposit if the space can be filled.
For July and August we cannot accept advance reservations of less than a week unless we have short openings. However, last-minute space is often available for periods of less than a week, and we will do our best to take care of any requests.
The Maine State Sales Tax of 9% and a Service Charge of 15% (on lodging, food, and beverages) will be added to all bills.
Credit cards are not accepted. Personal checks, Travelers checks, and Cash are fine. All rates are subject to change without notice.
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
Guests are welcome to arrive as early and depart as late as they want in order to take advantage of all Migis facilities. However, CHECK IN TIME IS 3:00 PM, and CHECK OUT TIME IS 12:00 NOON